COMMERCIAL MOTOR SPECIFIC TO NZIDE MEMBERS
The Commercial Motor Insurance available to NZIDE Members provides the distinct advantage in its excess structure.
The additional underage excess loading imposed by standard commercial motor policies will not apply to NZIDE Members when the insured vehicle have dual controls fitted and students are accompanied by a testing officer or driving instructor aged 25 years of age and over.
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTATION TODAY
- Please contact: Fergus Craig, Broker – Commercial, Smart Business on (04) 913 6527, (027) 405 7945, or email email@example.com today for a no obligation quotation.
Most Important of All – CLAIMS SERVICE
- Crombie Lockwood provides an after hours claims service (0800 CROMBIE) for urgent claims and loss mitigation advice outside of normal business hours. Crombie Lockwood are the only New Zealand broker to operate a 24/7 claims service.
- Crombie Lockwood has service level agreements in place with our strategic partners to ensure that claims are processed promptly and accurately.
- Quarterly meetings occur at national and local level between Crombie Lockwood claims staff and the underwriter’s claims managers.
- In the rare instances that a claim is declined Crombie Lockwood has the size and the relationships in place to ensure that the claim is considered at the highest level.
- Crombie Lockwood enjoys a strong relationship with loss adjusting firms and service level agreements are in place to ensure our clients receive the highest level of service from these firms.
- Crombie Lockwood claims staff are all either industry qualified (ANZIIF) or studying towards achieving this. We have a commitment to training and developing our claims staff.
- Crombie Lockwood operates a paperless claims service that is e-mail based, in most cases we are able to offer a same day turn around on correspondence.
- A full suite of claims reports are available to our customers.
- We also offer a complete range of business and personal insurances including
- Commercial Motor, Business Assets, Business Interruption and Business Liability
- Domestic House, Contents and Private Motor
- Life Insurance, Key Person and Income Protection